Terms and Conditions
GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT
Your receipt of this email is your acknowledgement that you have read and accept the terms of the Guest Rental Agreement and understand that you are solely responsible for any property damage that occurs during your stay and that you will be charged accordingly. If you do not agree to the Guest Rental Agreement, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your confirmation and we will cancel and refund your reservation.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Make sure and give everyone in your group a copy of this agreement so they are informed of rules and information pertaining to this unit you are renting.
2. Upon making a reservation, 50% down is required. Balance is due WITHIN 7 days of your stay and will automatically be charged to your credit card or other previously arranged means of payment.
3. The maximum number of guests per Property must not exceed the posted capacity on Red Lodge Rentals' website. Over-crowding violates local health codes and fire ordinances, and is considered grounds for IMMEDIATE eviction from the Property, with the Guests’ forfeiture of any and all monies paid. If overnight maximum occupancy for the unit is exceeded during your stay, there is a $250 fee for this infraction, unless previously authorized.
4. Use of premises shall not be such to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. Please refrain from public display of drinking alcohol while on the property. Red Lodge Rentals has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask the disruptive Guest(s) to IMMEDIATELY vacate the Property with the complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid. NO mobile sleeping units (i.e. travel trailers, motorhomes, tents and/or other RV’s etc.) may be used at the Property for any purposes whatsoever, other than transportation to and from the Property.
5. Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that he (she) is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant; and that he (she) is not acquiring any interest in the property.
6. It is understood that each unit is privately owned including the furnishings, with Red Lodge Rentals acting solely as Agent for the Owner. Red Lodge Rental Properties is not liable for any damages or accidental injury during occupancy by the guest.
7. Information regarding individual units is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Guest(s) inspection of the premises is encouraged.
8. The Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that checkout time is no later than 12:00 p.m. and check-in time is no earlier than 3:00 p.m. We reserve the right to charge $25 for every half hour of late departure. This does not authorize the guest to occupy the unit beyond the check out time of 12:00 p.m. Keys should be left on kitchen counter upon departure. There is a fee of $25 per lost or unreturned key. Please lock the unit on your way out.
9. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by Red Lodge Rentals. Guest(s) shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify Red Lodge Rentals and/or Homeowner harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect thereto.
10. Guest(s) shall leave premises in fairly clean, undamaged condition. If unit is not left in suitable condition, Guest understands that Agent reserves the right to charge guest for any repairs or excessive cleaning. Upon arrival report any and all damages observed to Red Lodge Rentals.
11. Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number.
12. Guests agree not to smoke inside the unit or have any pets in or on the premises. A fee of $250 will be charged for any infraction.
13. Red Lodge Rentals reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations without legal or monetary ramifications to Red Lodge Rentals. Alternative accommodations of equal or greater value would be offered in the event of unforeseen complications that might arise in case of an emergency, acts of God, such as but not limited to physical defects that may occur in the unit you have booked. Such reasons for the move could be adverse weather conditions, mechanical and/or physical complications such as broken or frozen water lines, sale of the property, etc. If alternative accommodations are not deemed satisfactory immediately upon arrival and you stay elsewhere, your deposit will be returned to you as soon as possible. Guest(s) understands that Red Lodge Rentals does everything possible to keep all mechanical amenities in working order. There is no monetary compensation or refunds of any kind for amenities that have mechanical or other failure during a Guest(s) stay.
14. Although your vacation home is self-catering, we provide INITIAL complimentary items which include the following: a 12 cup package of coffee, several tea bags, one roll of paper towel, toilet paper in each bathroom, dishwasher tabs, laundry detergent, garbage bags, shampoo/conditioner and soaps in each bathroom. Additional supplies needed beyond the complimentary package are the responsibility of the guest. In downtown Red Lodge you will find the Beartooth Market grocery, Red Lodge True Value and Red Lodge Drug for your convenience to replenish items needed and to pick up items for your personal needs. Red Lodge also has coffee shops, a specialty food store, meat market, hair and nail salons and a variety of other boutique shops for items you may require.
15. Credit Card information will be required at check-in if not already on file as a security deposit for any damages due to negligence to a property during a guest’s stay. Red Lodge Rentals is not liable for any damages or accidental injury during occupancy by the guest. By signing this agreement you authorize Red Lodge Rentals to charge your credit card for any damages beyond any normal wear and tear or any infractions to this binding agreement. Any damage or missing inventory will be charged to the guest.
16. Guest(s) executing this agreement is/are at least 18 years of age and of sound mind.
17. In case on an EMERGENCY please call 911. For other needs and concerns refer to contact sheet located in your vacation rental binder. There are exit maps in each bedroom and by each exit. Please familiarize yourself and other members of your group with exit locations and location of fire extinguishers.
Cancellation must be made in writing. Notice of cancellation 30 days prior to your check-in date entitles you to a refund of your deposit less a $75 rebooking fee. Notice of cancellation within 30 days of your check-in date, will authorize us to re-book the reserved unit. If re-booked, a refund will be made less the $75 rebooking fee. If unit is not re-booked, the entire deposit will be retained by Red Lodge Rentals. There is no refund for early departure.
HOT TUB RULES
When you rent a unit that has a hot tub you will be totally responsible if there is an accident, drowning or medical condition during your stay. Any emergency visit by a hot tub technician that requires draining and refilling the hot tub during your stay due to your negligence or abuse will result in a $150 fee. In the winter months, be careful because snow and ice could be around hot tub and you could slip and fall causing injury. You will need to shower before entering the hot tub so hot tub will stay clean. We accept no responsibility if you end up with a rash. You accept total liability when upon receipt of this agreement. You rent the unit with a hot tub at your own risk. PLEASE BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN CHILDREN ARE AROUND THE HOT TUB. If the hot tub needs to be drained, cleaned and refilled after your stay there will be a $100.00 charge to your credit card.
1. Please do not touch the settings on the hot tub. Only push the jets on or off or to a higher setting.
2. The hot tub will be checked on the day you check in and will be checked daily during your stay.
3. If you splash water out of the hot tub it will cause the hot tub to not heat. Please fill the hot tub back up before retiring.
4. If you break the strap, filter or any other breakage occurs, you will be charged for this repair.
5. If there is a same-day turnaround on the unit you are renting, please note that your hot tub may not be hot at your 3:00 p.m. check-in time. Check-out is at 12:00 and check-in at 3:00 - it takes 6-8 hours for the hot tub to get hot again after draining and refilling it after a guest leaves.
6. If there is a medical emergency, please call 911. If you need to report a problem please call Sheila at 406-425-0681.